Rules for interclub competition submission:
1. Each club may submit 10 images for each month (20 images total).
2. No more than two images per maker, per month.
3. Only current club members may participate.
4. All entries must have been previously accepted in club competition.
5. All images must be jpegs and sized to 1920 pixels maximum on the horizontal side and 1080 pixels maximum on the vertical side.
8. Use the sRGB color space for optimal projection.
File naming TIPS:
1. Numbering pictures 01,02,03,…10 (as opposed to 1,2,3,…) makes it easier for the computer to sort.
2. Do not enter any spaces or commas in the image title (use hyphen “-” or underscore “_” to separate the words).
3. The only part of the file name not separated by hyphens or underscore is the year and month.
Competition Dates for 2017:
- March 21
- May 16
- July 18
- September 19
- November 21
All competitions take place in the Photographic Arts Building in Balboa Park at 7:30pm and is open to the general public and any members at-large.
Member Club Chairpersons:
Contact Interclub Chairperson Robin Stern for more information.